CLIENT:MINISTRY OF DEFENSE
PERIOD: 2014 – 2016
The system allows the creation of an appropriate communication and information support (ICR) infrastructure of the Air Force, which meets the requirements for improving the field command and control system.
The system provides a single radio field for military aviation control over the territory of the country, allowing the exchange of all types of information:
- meteorological information;
- air traffic management information;
- take-off and landing control, day and night, in all conditions;
- creating video conferences;
- continuous ground-to-air and ground-to-ground communication;
- communication and information support of partner troops participating in exercises on the territory of the country.
The system ensures continuous and reliable management through highly stable communication between different points, following NATO standards.
Mobile communications vehicles improve the flexibility of instrumentation and the mobility of Air Force units.
Using a mobile communication module:
- Providing for a short time an increase of the VHF / UHF radio frequency band in a certain direction (zone) in order to provide a uniform radio coverage for control over the territory of the country during combat duty in the NATO integrated air defense system;
- Deployment upon request of the submitted information, communication and navigation system of the Air Force in accordance with current NATO requirements;
- Instrumentation of the Air Force units participating in exercises on the territory of the country by deploying field communication and information nodes and their multi-channel connection with the stationary communication system of the Bulgarian Army, relay lines of digital radio of the Air Force and communication networks of National Telecommunication Operator;
- Ensure independent use of the VHF / UHF radio by the Air Force from the unit, its remote control from a remote command center or its integration into the Air Force Voice Communication Management Network (VCCS).