What is ZAPIS?
ZAPIS is specialized software. It is designed for recording, storing, and archiving recorded audio communications.
ZAPIS records voice communications via IP protocols. This happens in accordance with the requirements of the EUROCAE ED137B standard.
ZAPIS is modular based with “client-server” architecture. The server side provides the recording and storage of audio streams in a database. The client side provides the interface for searching, playing, and downloading the records.
During the recording of the conversations, the recorded device sends a copy of the audio communications. The copies are sent to the software, where the information is stored.
The main functions of ZAPIS are:
- Record voice radio communications;
- Record voice phone communications;
- Store information for all recorded voice sessions;
- Store information for all recorded audio files;
- Search and filter the records made by different criteria;
- Play the recorded files/tracks;
- Play the active calls in the system;
- Download the media on an external drive;
- Play records on external media.
- In full compliance with all the requirements of the EUROCAE ED137B standard.
- Modular design, allowing easy upgrade and scaling;
- Remote control and monitoring;
- Record with no compression;
- Easy and low-cost installation;
- Non-blocking system;
- Easy maintenance with minimal costs.
Fields of usage:
- In air traffic control systems;
- In train traffic control systems;
- Dispatch centers;
- Critical systems.