- Create and maintain technical documents, including software and systems engineering, system operations, testing, and user documentation for our products;
- Gather and analyze technical and product information from various sources to document new or changing product functionality;
- Write, format, edit, review, and prove procedural and technical information for users;
- Creating templates to help developers create documentation;
- Coordinates layout and design of documents;
- Structuring documentation to help users easily find the required information;
- Assist in planning, scheduling, and tracking documentation work to meet product release dates and client deliverables;
- Working closely with various departments to understand documentation needs;
- Establishing and maintain Balkantel’s standards for technical documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant technical field;
- Previous experience as a Technical Writer in an IT development environment;
- Experience in Dockbook/LaTex will be considered as an advantage;
- Experience with tools such as Inkscape and Visio is a plus;
- Excellent writing, editing, and communication skills;
- Strong technical aptitude – ability to quickly learn new concepts and tools;
- Excellent command of English;
- Ability to quickly understand complex topics;
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritize;
- Good Time management skills.
- Opportunity to develop and grow in a technological Bulgarian company;
- Working in a competitive and developing environment;
- Possibility for additional qualification and training;
- Attractive salary and excellent working conditions in a team of dynamic and proven professionals.