Railway safety systems (signaling)
All of them are in line with NATO and ICAO standards, including:
We perform a wide range of activities related to the specific tasks set by railway transport such as design, maintenance and operation of sites and especially ensuring train safety.
- Complete design and modernization of the security systems in stations and interstations of one railway section;
- Design and construction of route – computer centralizations for the stations (regardless of the manufacturer of the equipment) and meeting the requirements for a level of safety not lower than SIL 4;
- Design and construction of control systems for railway sections based on axle counting and replacement of existing rail circuits with axle counters;
- Design, manufacture and construction of a system for data transmission (information and control) of an automatic crossing device via optical cable;
- Organization of warranty, post-warranty service and, at the request of the client, complete maintenance of the implemented systems;
- Application in the projects of new, with increased efficiency in operation, electric switchgear;
- Application of new energy saving traffic lights in railway transport;
- Implementation of accompanying activities such as: design, design, installation (including cable networks), installation (of external and internal facilities), commissioning, warranty and post-warranty service of railway transport systems;
- Supply of tools for maintenance, measurement and testing of systems;
All design, manufacture, construction and service activities comply with and guarantee compliance with CENELEC standards: BDS EN 50126; BDS EN 50128; BDS EN 50129.
Our products are subjected to highly efficient laboratory and test tests in real conditions, and are in regular operation.