BALKANTEL LTD implements a project for providing grants under the procedure BG16RFOP002-2.002 “Development of management capacity and growth of SMEs” of the Operational Program “Innovation and Competitiveness” 2014-2020.
Name of the project: Management Capacity Development in Balkantel OOD, Sofia Grant Agreement № BG16RFOP002-2.002-0343-C01
Main goal : Development and strengthening of the management capacity of Balkantel Ltd. by introducing management systems / ERP / and promoting the use of information and communication technologies in the company’s activities in accordance with the requirements of ISO 20000: 1 “Information Technology”
- Improving production and optimizing administrative processes;
- Optimizing production costs and improving the organization of resources and business processes;
- Increasing the efficiency of the work of the individual units and providing an opportunity for making flexible decisions;
- Entering new markets and strengthening the company’s position in existing markets, incl. export growth;
- Improving the quality of the provided products and services;
- Improving the process of waste management from the company’s activities.
Budget: The project is implemented with the financial support of the Operational Program “Innovation and Competitiveness” 2014-2020, co-financed by the European Union through the European Regional Development Fund and the national budget of the Republic of Bulgaria.
Total value: 271 000 BGN, of which BGN 161,245 European and BGN 28,455, national co-financing, BGN 81,300 – own financing.
Place of execution: Sofia city
Deadline: 12 months